>   Thanks. So, if we did get Enterprise, what would be
> necessary. Would I use the db security (Oracle/SQL
> Server/Access) or something else?

At that point, you wouldn't need to rely on database security, in the sense
that you wouldn't have to use USERNAME and PASSWORD attributes within
CFQUERY. Instead, you'd have a different RDS password for each instance, and
that instance would only allow connections to the specific databases for
that application/user.

You would, of course, still create individual logins within your database as
appropriate.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496