On Apr 7, 2004, at 12:21 PM, Dick Applebaum wrote:

>  Has anyone done this?

Just about all the Flex development I've done so far has been on a Mac.
  It works great.  Dave's explanation is correct.  Here are the details:

1. Create a flex directory in JRun4/servers/default
2. Copy the flex.war file into the flex directory and unjar it.
3. Optionally copy the samples.war file into the flex directory and
unjar it.
4. Restart your server.
5. Make a request like: http://localhost/flex

I got the war files by installing Flex on a Linux box first.  I'm sure
you can get them from a Windows installation, too.

Note that this is not supported, but it seems to work very well.

Christian