Do what you want, though copyright notices are supposed to protect intellectual property, and we should encourage obeying the law and ethical behavior! Look at the code and see how they are doing it. Learn how to do write the code yourself, but stealing is stealing whether or not you get caught! Also, there is a ton of free open source code without having to steal it. You might even write the owner of the site and see if they will give you permission to use their script.