From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Spam Farmers have arrived

> I've blocked off a number of IPs that are used to scan the lists for email
addresses. While the list policy is to never display an email address in the
archives and never give them out, people who reply and leave the original
posters email address in the post just help the spammers.
> Also, a spammer can just subscribe to the list and get the posters. I've
been wanting to institute some policies to stop this, but have not had the
time to make sure they were 100%.