From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 11:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT Tax on shipping OR billing address

Nope.  Tax is based on destination, and OR doesn't have sales tax, so
whether you have ot or not, there isn't any to charge.  If there were (in
any other state except vermont, I believe), I'm pretty sure you only have to
change it if you (the company) actually have a physical presence in the
state.

Cheers,
barneyb

  _____