Howdy,

Since migrating to a new computer a couple months back, now running
Win XP Pro with CF version 5, I can't get any mails generated with the
cfmail tag to leave the local server. They keep getting stuffed in the
cfusion/mail/UnDelivr folder. I've tried using 127.0.0.1 and my
regular SMTP mail server for my ISP (which used to work on the old
machine). Any ideas on what I can check? It ain't critical, but it's
very annoying when developing/testing pages that need to send emails
and they won't go.

Thanks!

--
Chris Montgomery