I get the error...

"invalid context during role validation" in the flex-event.log

..everytime I attempt to load a mxml file into my browser. The error page
that gets displayed in the browser says...

"HTTP Status Code: 500
Exception Type: class java.lang.NullPointerException"

I've been going back through the Flex/Coldfusion (installed on JRun4)
installation documents and double checking to make sure everything is in
it's right place, and so far everything appears to be... but I'm still
getting that error... Help!

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0404-6, 04/09/2004
Tested on: 4/10/2004 11:27:19 PM