From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 3:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Your Preferred Payment Gateway?

In a single day I talked to 8 different tech support folks at Authorize.Net
including 2 managers.  Every single one of them gave me a different answer
and none of them could give me the correct answer...I have not nor will I
ever deal with Authorize.Net.  The issue was me needing the name of the
structure they pass back after  a transaction....nobody could tell me what
it was so there was of course no way to refernce it in my code....should
have been tech support 101 kind of an issue IMHO.

We have recently started with Moneris....I'd say tech support is a bit
weak....but the service is a champ!

my 2 cents CDN

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.