CFMX for J2EE, Windows 2000.

I've got a number of CF instance running on the server. However only 3 services are running connected to JRun. Admin, Default, and CFusion. (The 3 default instances jrun creates when you install CF)

When the server is rebooted, only the 3 default services are restarted. All other instances are not.

Looking into the services that are there, shows the same executable (jrunsvc.exe), yet there are no startup parameters to differentiate them. I'm curious as to what the difference is between the three since they all run the same executable.

A solution, which seems a bit sloppy, is to create a scheduled task that runs on system startup, which makes the appropriate command line execution. (jrun.exe -start myCFInstance)

Is there anyway to add these instance as services like the default cfusion one that is created during the initial install of the server?

-adam