How do you guys track cferrors?

I do not have access to the cf administrator so I use a form which emails me
the errors from the error template.  But I am looking for a better way to
view the errors since the solution I use requires the user to back page 2x
to get out of an error (I have a _javascript_ back button that goes back to
the original page but most users instinctively hit the back button) and
sometimes the errors don't get mailed with all the error codes.

Here is what I use: