onClick didn't understand a CF variable like: "#linkStyle#". It wants _javascript_. I don't know how to make the _javascript_ variable I create from the CF variable return each of the different values in the onClick event.

I get:
> menu item one: ...>
> menu item two: ...>
> menu item two: ...>
How can I make the _javascript_ variable I create from the CF variable loop through the values properly?

Thanks for trying to help with this problem.