Hello Everybody, I'm hoping somebody will provide me
with some help. I have this section on my site where a
user can view his or her attachments. The attachments
that can be a word documents, a spreadsheets or a pdf
are stored in a database table as binary objects.

I've done the bit to allow the user to view the
document. I did this with the help of the cfx_getImage
tag, which opens the document inside a browser window.

---------------------

<CFX_GETIMAGE
DATASOURCE="db"
USER="dbUserName"
PASSWORD="dbPassword"
SQL="select filename FROM dbo.Attachment WHERE id =
'#url.id#'"
OUTPUT="E:\inetpub\wwwroot\tempDocumentsFolder\#getAttachmentDetails.FileName#">

<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Type"
VALUE="application/msexcel">
<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Disposition" VALUE="inline;
filename=testDoc.xls">
<CFCONTENT TYPE="application/msexcel"
FILE="E:\inetpub\wwwroot\testDocs.xls"
deletefile="Yes">

I want to now add the code that saves back the
contents of the document in the database table when
the user clicks on File->Save option from the menu or
ctrl-s from the keyboard.

Is this possible, if so can someone please show me how
to do this?

Best regards,
cfcoder