  From: Craig Earls
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:05 AM
  Subject: Proving you are legitimate from CFMail

  I am developing a service that sends email to registered users about
  upcoming events.  I keep getting errors about my mails being bounced as
  spam.  Even test emails I am sending to myself are getting bounced by my
  ISP.  What procedures does a business need to go through to prove they are
  legitimate?