  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:17 PM
  Subject: Printable forms in HTML

  Does anyone have experience with producing an official form in HTML that
  can also be printed?  I am required to take a pre-existing official form
  (hard copy, not electronic) and make it appear in HTML for end users.  I
  have to query some of the information on the form from a database.  The
  user needs to be able to print this HTML page to local printer and not
  lose the formatting.  Any help, suggestions would be greatly
  appreciated.

  Chris