Anybody out there have any experience with this product?

I'm at my wit's end.  We have struggled for a week trying to install Crystal Enterprise Report Application Server (RAS) 9 on our new web server.  I have searched up and down Business Objects' knowledge base (the new owners of the Crystal Reports product line) and can't make any sense of this.  It installed CE RAS 9 on my local development computer without trouble, but once installed on the new web server we can't run any reports!!!!  I've found several resources that apparently describe resolutions to our problems, but they ask me to create virtual directories in the website(s) linked to file system directories that don't exist in any of my installations and create application mappings in the website(s) to a wcsinsapi.dll that also does not exist anywhere on the web server, on the installation disk or even my local machine where CE RAS is actually working????

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank You

Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
     - Cynthia Dunning