You've all been bit by the CF social virus.  So far, distribution is
minimal.

Actions of the virus include, but are not limited to:

Locking of the ColdFusion server will the virus counts to 10,000,000.
Extra File on machine label RayTest.cfm
Slight drop off of pertinent work being done on company time.

Should you receive this social virus, please do not forward onto all of
your ColdFusion buddies.

--
Marlon Moyer, Sr. Internet Developer
American Contractors Insurance Group