what does

<cfdump var="#getContent.content#">

show up as?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 10:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFML from a DB

Doesn't seem to work. Let me explain alittle more

I add the original information into the text area and save the whole
textarea into the db,

then I run a query and output the results

So

<!--- FORM.CONTENT holds the text and CFML code ---> INSERT INTO tablename
(content)
VALUES('#form.content#')

Then
SELECT content
FROM tablename

<cfoutput>#getContent.content#</cfoutput>

It still displays the same. and doesn't show the value of the variable.

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign