Hello, the CFAPPLICATION tag is throwing me for a ride here. I can't seem to
consistently change the timeout for session variables. I'm calling the CFAPP
tag twice in application.cfm (don't worry about why, long story, it has to
be done). Something like this

<cfapplication name="app1" sessionmanagement="yes"
sessiontimeout="#createtimespan(0,0,5,0)#">

<cfset request.timeout = 10>

<cfapplication name="app1" sessionmanagement="yes"
sessiontimeout="#createtimespan(0,0,request.timeout,0)#">

And sometimes it changes the timeout value, sometimes it doesn't. For a
while it seemed like it was only letting me overwrite the timeout if I
supplied a large value than the previous one, but then it broke that rule.
Whats up with that?

I'm useing the session.getMaxInactiveInterval() function to check the
current session timeout value.

Thanks guys!