From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 1:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: [OT] Dreamweaver nightmare

> We do the combo of the three (CF, DW Templates, and
> Contribute). But, we've found that we must include the html,
> head, and body tags in all our templates, only using
> cfinclude for things like navigation and design elements.
> It's definitely more of a PITA. But, it's the only we've been
> able to make it work.

I've occasionally been able to get DWMX templates to work without basic HTML
tags within the page, but typically to do this I have to directly edit the
HTML comments that Dreamweaver uses to define template regions, which is
suboptimal to say the least.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496