  From: Adrocknaphobia
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 1:39 PM
  Subject: Re: CFMX for sale

  Susan,

  You should sell your copy.... guilt free. It's your copy and yours alone, what you do with it is your business. No, I'm not intrested in buying it. It's just no one else's bizness what you do with it.

  I think it's commendable that you offered through this list to developers who will use it to it's full potential.

  -adam