From: Adrocknaphobia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 4:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Windows Server 2003

Is CF5 even supported on Win2k3? I would imagine it's not since it didnt
exist when CF5 was out.

-adam

Windows Server 2003. I installed our CF Server 4.5.1 and then the CF 5
Server update, which had problems finishing. Are there some compatibility
issues? Is CF 6.2 something I can download and use instead. Any help is
appreciated.

  _____