I tried doing this and ran into too many variables and it wasn't worth my time so I scrapped it.  There are some free sites out there that do some of it (scheduling, wins/losses, etc) and there are some cheap desktop (and even PDA) programs that do it as well.  I'm not sure if you'd be able to access the DB to display the info on the web, but just search around and you may get lucky.  If you find something nice, please share.

John Burns

________________________________

From: Chris Terrebonne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 4/20/2004 11:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Softball/Baseball db app? (Maybe OT)

Morning Everyone,

I was thinking of putting together a db app that tracks the team information and game schedule/results for my daughter's softball team.  Before I started hacking this out, I wanted to see if there was anything pre-rolled for this purpose.  Anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this is OT.

Chris