Yeah i know this is off topic, but I want to wrap up.

If said winner used the server to develop a system for a client, would it be wrong to bill the client for the price of server (considering they would have paid it regardless?). Either way, the server isnt for development only, so someone will make money off it regardless the avenue.

-adam