>>  use cookies to keep track of the users. There is one
> company that when people from there login, they are seeing other
> peoples information from that company.

I know you said that they are all using their own computers... but we
had issues where the network storage of profiles was getting mixed up
and people were overwriting each others cookies (was a line of public
access computers that helpdesk had set up to all use the same network
account) thus CF was serving the session vars to the wrong people...

dunno if it's any help tho :-/

--
David