its insance and its driving me insane...!

   _____

From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 April 2004 14:13
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX Service Packs

My rant of long standing is that Macromedia has never gotten it together
with
installers or updates.  I know they are aware of the problem, because they
continually are hearing about it.

The very simplest (and cheapest) software applications as well as the
majors,have one-step installers written when updates are released.  I even
did
this for years when I was working in a DoD facility developing software and
the
contractor I worked for had far less resources available than a giant such
as
MM.

We all know that Macromedia has licenses for InstallShield (the most
popular)
and InstallAnywhere, but we are at a loss as to why they do not utilize this
install their updates.

Doug