> Anybody recommend any good forums for XSL/XSLT beginners?
>
> Books and all recommendations welcome.

I have a Wrox book by Michael Kay, who knows a thing or two about XSLT.
There used to be a related forum on wrox.com which Michael was on, so you
could always get an answer if your question was interesting enough. Not sure
if it's still there.

I wouldn't say the book makes XSLT exactly easy to understand, but I think
that's because XSLT just isn't very easy to understand ;-)

Nick