Quite possibly.  We had the same problem with proxy servers at a couple
of different companies.

We used this:

<!---  Nocache setting  --->
<CFHEADER NAME="Expires" VALUE="0">
<CFHEADER NAME="Pragma" VALUE="no-cache">
<CFHEADER NAME="cache-control" VALUE="no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate">

to prevent them from caching.  I'm not certianit will work in all cases,
but it worked in all of *our* cases.  As always, YMMV.

--Ben Doom