What free tools do you speak of?

Along with that, anybody know of any good security classes (online or
otherwise) that one could take for people like me?  By that I mean a
'normal' CF programmer with just enough knowledge of most things computer
related to be dangerous...

A local community college near here *used* to teach it, but the guy knew a
little too much (former teacher of mine) and gave out that info, and I
don't think that went over too well.

Ray