Hello.
My brother Adam just got promoted at the Credit Card Co. that he works for.
He has been in fraud & security for a couple of years.

His new position is to look at e-commerce sites that are using his Co.'s.
card.
If they are not secure he needs to shut them down, revoke usage of said
card.

I have never done any CF related shopping carts, so I really cant give him
any advice on Key things to pay attention to.

If you have any good resources, [Books, URL's], Tests, or just advice please
respond.
I would like to help him out.

Thanks a bunch
I apologize for the OT:

His email is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-paul

Web Developer, nbbj
Work:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        614 241-3534

Home:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        614 449-1681

                icq: 47658358