On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 12:23, Tony Weeg wrote:
> hi there.
>
> if I want to use an existing client variables database, and I don't want
> cfmx to try and create the tables...how can I force that?
There is a check box when setting up the client variables that says
something like "create tables". I think if you don't see that check box it
means cfmx doesn't know the proper commands to create the tables for
you.

> or maybe the question is...how portable are client var databases?  it
> seems like
> cfmx wants to create the tables, and if it cant, your screwed?
If it can't create the tables, you can make them yourself - hit help on
the client var setup page and it'll tell you the table names to use and
what types/column names to make in the tables.

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>