I've got a customer that wants to host his own sites.  All of my sites have
been hosted with an ISP and I've never gotten into working with servers.  He
wants me to organize the process of setting everything up.  I'd like some
opinions on hardware/software configurations for running multiple CF sites
with medium traffic.  This is just in the planning stage, so we haven't
bought anything yet.

A couple of opinions of different configurations of, name brand boxes, white
boxes, operating systems, databases, email servers, etc. would be nice.

Or if there are resources already on the web, that would help too. (searched
the allarie site, but didn't find anything)

Thanks for your help,

Brad