I'm getting a very strange error the past two days. Basically all it says
is, "4096". The line of code it highlights is the last line in a SQL update
query, said line definitely *not* being the issue.

I suspect it has to do with the nature of a string I'm trying to update in
another field. Depending on the state of said string (HTML code) when
attempting to save, it either goes through without a hitch or bombs my
server. This has happened on two different boxes, with the same error.

Anyone out there have any idea what this odd error indicates?