From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: good error.cfm template

Tony,

I've gone to just CFDUMPing out every scope you can think of.  It makes for
a big, uh... dump, and usually its more info than I need, but doing it this
way has proven invaluable to me on many occasions.  The emails tend to be
about 110k to 180k, and if you are doing something like holding large
queries in memory you'll want to consider what that will do to the size of
the email generated.

Another thing you can do is write this stuff to a text file.  That will
mitigate or solve the large query issue, and will also take care of another
issue: if you hold secure data in memory you shouldn't email it to yourself.