On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:41:19 -0400, "Dave Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> You shouldn't have to do anything special to make that happen. If you can
> install CFMX on Tomcat, and you can configure your virtual hosts to use a
> single Tomcat instance, that should be all you need to do.

You have to map Apache/Tomcat virtual hosts to the ColdFusion webapp,
otherwise CFML files won't be processed by CF.
I don't know how to map multiple virtual hosts to a single instance of
ColdFusion MX 6.1.

I am using mod_jk2 at Apache/Tomcat connector.

Thanks.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different…