Wouldn't this be more for the CF-Community area?

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Fore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 8:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Serious breach of NDA - a polite warning

Well, I interpreted this as that Peter knows that someone on the list
is under NDA and has been talking about something they shouldn't. But
calling attention to secrets is no way to keep them so.

--
Howard Fore, Web Developer, Professional Career Development Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 770-729-8400, x5258

  _____