Technotes, technote changes, security released, the tag gallery, new article
names/summaries. RSS feeds for these would be a nice start. An RSS feed for the
MM forums would be great. As is, I have an agent collecting all the new CF posts
and sending them out to TMM members. RSS would save time and energy for all.

--
Michael Dinowitz
House of Fusion