>I'm new to the list and I'm sure this subject has been discuss but does
>someone use blue dragon or coral and what are the real cost of those
>application if I want to deploy an inventory application made in cfml on a
>lan of one of my client...

I've been beta testing BlueDragon for quite a while, and the biggest immediate advantage is that they are going to have a largely CFMX-compatible version of BlueDragon that you can use in a production environment for free.  Check out New Atlanta's site for more details, because even if you have some budget to spend on server software, the JX version of BlueDragon is cheaper than CFMX and has some really nice features that CFMX doesn't have.  I think BlueDragon is definitely worth a look.

http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/index.cfm
http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/product_info/overview.cfm