Ah great thanks.  I learned alot.
So, let me re-iterate a bit.
- The first select is the general search where I'm selecting 3 from
the total and I list the columns that I want.  I want all of them,
but it's still better to directly list them both for readability and
accuracy.
- The second select is pulled out of the first select's returns and
it returns them ordered and such.
Or do I have this reversed mentally?
- I like the <= 3 for too.
- Nice to know about the sysdate.  I remembered that there was
something like it the last time I used Oracle but had forgotten.
Nice a clean to read.

I learned alot, thanks.

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone