I'm wanting to dynamically create a menu.
My table has 6 columns.
MNUITEMNUM (primary key - increments on insert),
MNUPARENT (the parent menu id),
MNUCHILD (the child menu id),
MNUURL (the link associated with the menu item),
MNUDISP (what's displayed as the menu item),
MNUWIN (determines whether to open in new or same window)

So here's a sample menu...
MNUITEMNUM MNUPARENT     MNUCHILD MNUURL MNUDISP MNUWIN
21 1     0 _javascript_:; Equipment
22 21 1 Assets/Documents/handset_matrix.xls Handset Profiles new
23 22 1 index.cfm?template=htm Handset Training Materials same
24 103 1 _javascript_:; Rebates
25 21 103 Assets/Documents/T720 Rebate spiff 4-1-04.c2.doc Current Rebates new
26 22 103 Assets/Documents/T720 rebate procedures.doc Rebate Procedures new
27 23 103 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Rebate Support
28 25 1 Assets/Documents/roam_indicators.doc Roam Indicators new

This creates a menu that looks like
Equipment > Handset Profiles
Handset Training Materials
Rebates > Current Rebates
Rebate Procedures
Rebate Support
Roam Indicators

now I can get this to output with SQL..
SELECT *
FROM NAVMENU
START WITH MNUPARENT = 0
CONNECT BY PRIOR MNUPARENT=MNUCHILD

But I want to output this using Cold Fusion to show a visual of the menu..
I've tried using group and output but I'm coming up with nothing..
Maybe see something like I demonstrated above...
IE
Equipment
-Handset Profiles
-Handset Training Materials