Andrew Grosset wrote:
>Works great in IE, but Mozilla Firebird ignores cfheader and displays
>the page as normal...

I put in <cfabort> right afterwards :D

Here's the whole test I'm using.  I put this into application.cfm and, as you say, it only eats a max of 15ms.

<cfset variables.ThisURLVar=cgi.script_name&cgi.query_string>
<CF_CodeCleaner INPUT="#variables.thisurlvar#"><cfset variables.Cleanurl=clean_code>
<cfif CompareNoCase(variables.thisurlvar,variables.Cleanurl)>
<cfheader statuscode="500" statustext="Server Error">
<cfabort>
</cfif>