> I'm not using any session variables just passing a Emp_ID
> along in the url.
>
> I hope I have supplied enough explanation that someone is
> able to offer some
> advice.

Just a quick check, if you're using IE goto Tools|Internet Options,
then with the General Tab selected click on the "Settings..." button
under the "Temporary Internet Files", then change the radio button to
"Check for newer versions of stored pages, Every visit to the page".

That may sort your problem out, which maybe all you need.  You, or
other users, may also be going through a proxy, or firewall, or
somesuch which is caching pages for you.  You could try adding...

charset=ISO-8859-1">

Which should solve most caching problems.  I'm sure someone will
expand on this and add a few more lines.

Hope this helps.

Dan.

PS. Oh yeah, I agree with Stephen Moretti, IMHO you're better off
using JavaScript redirects.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
the applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible.The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be
the views held by Live Information Systems Limited.