cf coder said:

> I want to disable the 'back' button when the user sees
> the confimation message. Is this possible, if yes can
> somebody please show me.

You can kludge some workarounds that will fool most browsers, but you
can't reliably disable the back button. In *my* browser *I* decide
whether *my* back button will work. You can do whatever you want on
the server, like ignoring the second/third etc. submission of the
form, because you control the server, but the client controls the
browser.

Jochem