[repost from yesterday, with download link]

As you know, the CF error message for database errors displays the SQL
statement that caused the error, the datasource, and error cods.  However,
it DOESN'T display the values of stuff passed through CFQUERYPARAM.  The
information is there (as is evidenced by the debugging output), but it's
just not used.

I rectified that problem with the modified error templates included in the
attached archive.  All values passed through CFQUERYPARAM are now listed
after the SQL statement itself, in the same format as on the debugging
output.  In addition, the SQL statement is PRE formatted so it appears as in
the code, rather than all on one line with wrapping.

http://www.barneyb.com/go/cf_exception

Installation is simple, just extract the archive into your
/WEB-INF/exception directory, and overwrite the two files it prompts.  Four
additional UDFs are installed as well.

The code is public domain, so do whatever you want with it.  If any of the
MM guys are listening, I'd love to see this or something equivalent in
Blackstone.  ;)

Cheers,
barneyb