I'm trying to add a column in my DB in Oracle.  I'm doing:
ALTER TABLE whatsnew ADD (image  varchar2(100));
I also tried:
ALTER TABLE whatsnew ADD column image  varchar2(100);

but I get the error about line 4 of the cfm.  This is a reference to
the text field from the form that contains the above line (alter
table...):
The error occurred in
hhp/htdocs/HHPv1/WNFunctions/DatabaseFunctions/addsql.cfm: line 4

2 : <BODY>
3 : <CFQUERY NAME="SQLEXE" DATASOURCE="dpch">
4 :     #sql_statement#
5 : </CFQUERY>
6 : <B>SQL Statement Executed</B

Also, can anyone tell me how to query for just 3 records in Oracle?
I know how to do it in mySQL, but...

thanks.

--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone