I'm checking to see whether the original input (attributes.input) is the same as the scrubbed result (tmp). If caller.check GT 0 then I email myself the details and throw them out to google!

My theory being is if somebody is "playing" with the urls I don't want to show them the scrubbed result (in case I've missed something) and for 99% of bona-fida users the caller.check will always return "0" - in which case I do nothing.

<cfif attributes.compare_strings is "compare">
    <cfset caller.check=CompareNoCase(attributes.input,tmp)>
</cfif>