I can't add a SQL datasource, and I'm doing everything *exactly* like I do at work...it's just my home machine, and I'm trying to get a datasource up and running. I've updated CFMX, the works...but for some reason, I get the following error...anything look familiar here that's just a quick fix?

Connection verification failed for data source: JeffSQL
[]java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'Jeff Small'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'Jeff Small'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
Click Here