I'm trying to build a recursive routine that will go through my query
results and display them in a tree structure.  There are four fields in each
row of my results.  Is it possible for me to pass an entire row of my query
results to a custom tag?  If so, when I come back out of my recursive
routine, will CF "know" that that row has been processed?  Or is it best for
me to throw all my query results into a structure then run the recursive
routine?

I've done this in ASP, but I'm at a loss in ColdFusion.  I know this should
be easy, but....

Nancy P. Tracy
Electrical Design and Web Development
GE Global Controls Services