I seem to be having a problem with netscape, flash, and cfoutput tags.  I
using a global table layout and including a flash navigational toolbar at
the top.  The toolbar gets a few variables passed in to display different
things.  However in netscape I cannot wrap the flash code (so that the
variables are processed) with cfoutput tags.  The movie will not load with
those around it.  It works just fine in IE.  Once I take those tags away it
works in netscrape (sort of, netscape messes with my table structure too)
but of course the variables are not being processed.

Brian