You can specify your smtp server settings yourself in the cfmail tag - specify one that is accessible, and will forward your mail to you.

Incidentally, some problems can't come to light via the code analyzer until the code is run, since you COULD have defined the structure ahead of time...

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Waris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:53 A
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Weird CFHTTP Error....

My dilemma is that I cannot have CF mail me anything as there is no mail
server setup on the machine and for various reasons, we cannot set one up
either, so I am kind of stuck using hand coded text log files. I ran the
error handlers through the code analyzer and came up with nothing.   Ran my
cf templates through the analyzer as well.. No problems there.

>From some deduction, I think that it may not be finished processing the
first one when it attempts to CFHTTP the next in the loop and maybe thats
why it getting messed up. Not sure though, as this wasn't a problem on 5.0.
Maybe its erroring on the DB call since its not finished processing the
first one? I have the max connections set to 10 on CFAdmin for this
particular datasource.

Jeff