> > Can anyone tell me the class name of the Macromedia JDBC
> > driver for Oracle that is included with CFMX? I've been
> > google searching for 20 minutes and I'm not having any luck.
> >
> > I'm hoping to use CFOBJECT to create a java connection
> > object using the built in driver.
>
>You can just read it right out of neo-query.xml:
>
>macromedia.jdbc.MacromediaDriver

It's also in the Settings Summary page in the MX Administrator under the
"Data & Services" section (along with all the JDBC connect string
information syntax, which is very useful). However, I seem to remember that
somebody had posted that they get a license restriction error when trying to
go against the drivers directly. But I'm not sure if they were trying to use
them from a non-CF application. Anyway, just thought I'd put it out there in
case you do run in to problems.

Regards,
Dave.